The story behind the name:

One evening, at the Old Broadway Grill in Fargo, North Dakota, my brother caught the end of a Mountain Dew commercial. In the commercial, a Mountain Dew drinker was riding a shark in the ocean. My brother exclaimed in surprise, not realizing that it was a commercial. When I told him he declared "All I saw was a guy coming out of the shower with a shark." Of course, he meant water, but the idea of showering with sharks has been with me ever since.

Monday, October 26, 2009

My Mom vs. Her Cat

My Mom emailed me today. The subject was: The Rocky Incident. Rocky is her cat. Apparently, last night my dad started Rocky the cat so bad that he flew out of his little cat tent and scaled my Mom like she was Mount Everest. Imagine 15 lbs of freaked cat climbing your face. Poor Mom. She has bloody gashes on her leg and face.

No comments:

Post a Comment