The story behind the name:

One evening, at the Old Broadway Grill in Fargo, North Dakota, my brother caught the end of a Mountain Dew commercial. In the commercial, a Mountain Dew drinker was riding a shark in the ocean. My brother exclaimed in surprise, not realizing that it was a commercial. When I told him he declared "All I saw was a guy coming out of the shower with a shark." Of course, he meant water, but the idea of showering with sharks has been with me ever since.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good Grief

This is a crime against humanity. Now, many people know that I am anti-princess culture. However, I have mostly resigned myself to the fact that Harper will be exposed to it. But this princess sipper with strategically placed straw is going TOO FAR. As my brother would say... Hate mail to Disney (or whoever thought up this atrocity).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments: