The story behind the name:

One evening, at the Old Broadway Grill in Fargo, North Dakota, my brother caught the end of a Mountain Dew commercial. In the commercial, a Mountain Dew drinker was riding a shark in the ocean. My brother exclaimed in surprise, not realizing that it was a commercial. When I told him he declared "All I saw was a guy coming out of the shower with a shark." Of course, he meant water, but the idea of showering with sharks has been with me ever since.

Friday, December 21, 2012

What are you looking for?

I know this one is short, but I didn't feel comfortable putting it right out there on Facebook.

Our good friends Dan, Ang, and Izzi were staying with us last night. Izzi decided she wanted to sleep on a mattress in Harper's room. So Mark starts working on setting up the bed. He was standing in the hallway looking for sheets for the twin-sized air mattress when he uttered this gem:

"Where are the twin shitted..."

He stopped and looked at Ang and I. We were sitting in the living room. Laughing. Laughing so hard we were crying.

As you might imagine, this was a theme for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment