The story behind the name:

One evening, at the Old Broadway Grill in Fargo, North Dakota, my brother caught the end of a Mountain Dew commercial. In the commercial, a Mountain Dew drinker was riding a shark in the ocean. My brother exclaimed in surprise, not realizing that it was a commercial. When I told him he declared "All I saw was a guy coming out of the shower with a shark." Of course, he meant water, but the idea of showering with sharks has been with me ever since.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pumpkin muffins

This morning Mark and I met Barb at Panera's for breakfast. I had a pumpkin muffin. It was delicious. They have free wifi there. I may have found a place to write this summer...

Mark is still sick. He seems better now, but he is always worse in the mornings. I'm hoping that he is not horribly sick in the morning. I don't like it when he isn't feeling well. I think I'd rather be sick than have him sick.

We move in 6 days!!!! HOORAY!!! I'm going to have to try really hard to keep from buying all kinds of things for the house. Here is the list of things I want to buy: range hood, 2 entertainment centers, washer and dryer, furniture for the downstairs family room, and a TiVo.

Last night Mark and I started watching season 1 of Dexter. We are enjoying it so far. If nothing else, it certainly is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment